Monday, December 29, 2008

Dansko Women's Sonja Box Leather Clog

High quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot. Oiled Leather is a heavily oiled, matte-finish leather with optimal pliability and moisture resistance. Oiled Nubuck has the same closely napped, silky feel as Nubuck, but with noticeably more oil tanned into the leather. Naturally occurring blemishes are slightly more visible in these tannages and suggest a more rugged appearance. Latigo leather has a smooth, tight grain and semi-gloss to transparent finish.
Customer Review: Best Shoes Ever
Dansko Women's Sonja Cabrio Leather Clog These are the best shoes. I'm on my feet just about twelve hours straight and these shoes never make my feet hurt. My back feels great. They're wonderful. The company is amazing as well. They called about my order the next day and searched five different stores to find the pair for me.
Customer Review: Love my clogs and Clog Shop!
Clog Shop has that personal touch even long distance. Will purchase other items in the future from this wonderful store!


Mizuno Mens Speed Trainer 2 Baseball Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment